Depew Dentist Near Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Lancaster & Orchard Park
Occurring at least once in nearly everyone's life gum disease is one of the most common conditions seen and treated by dentists and oral medical professionals. In its initial stages, gum disease can feel like just minor soreness or tenderness in the gum line.
It’s no wonder why disorders of the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, are so common and can be quite painful and aggravating. As the two joints that connect the upper and lower jaw, the TMJ likely sees more stressful use throughout the day than any other joint.
April is Stress Awareness Month. Are you aware of what stress can do to your smile?
A smile makeover is a comprehensive service that uses a combination of general, restorative, and cosmetic treatments to completely renovate the smile. With this option, all of the functional and aesthetic issues impacting your smile can be corrected at the same time, which can help to reduce overall recovery and allow you to enjoy your newly beautified smile in a much shorter period of time.
February is American Heart Month, a campaign from the American Heart Association intended to get regular folks thinking about their heart health. This makes February a great time to consider the impact your oral health has on heart health, and to make adjustments as needed to keep your heart (and your smile) healthy and strong for life.
Bad breath can result from a number of issues. Among the most common are:
Obstructive sleep apnea impacts an estimated one in five adults in the United States, but research has found that only around 10% of these cases are ever diagnosed. This poses serious health risks for the remaining 90% of people experiencing the condition.