Posted: July 12, 2016
Many people think cosmetic dentistry is just for looks, but there are many ways a cosmetic dentist can help you attain the healthy and structurally sound smile you've always wanted. Even if you have great oral health, there may be something about your teeth you'd like to improve. The ever-growing field of cosmetic dentistry is adding procedures that not only make your teeth look great, but also serve a function to help the underlying tooth structure be as healthy as possible. From cracked or chipped teeth to stained teeth to missing teeth, cosmetic dentist Dr. Larry Evola is also a general dentist and can therefore craft the procedure or combination of procedures that is right for your whole mouth.
Among the cosmetic dental procedures Dr. Evola performs are:
- Tooth whitening to remove the stains from drinking coffee or tea, smoking, or eating certain foods
- Porcelain veneers to cover teeth too stained to respond well to tooth whitening, teeth that are slightly crooked or shipped, or teeth with gaps between them
- Dental crowns to restore a damaged tooth, protect weak teeth, replace a lost tooth, and to attach a bridge
- Dental bonding to fill-in small chips, cracks, or gaps; cover small stains or spots; or fix slightly-crooked teeth
- Smile makeovers to combine any or all of these procedures to get you the smile you want
If you live in the Buffalo area and want to know more about how our experienced cosmetic dentist can improve your smile, please call Forestream Dental at 716-656-8686 to schedule an appointment today.