It is difficult to summarize all of the things that make Forestream Dental in Buffalo, New York unique in the dentistry industry.
But here are just four reasons that we think about Buffalo-area dentistry practice is different than the others:
- Our patient experience is unparalleled.
- We know that because our patients keep coming back to us and referring friends and family.
- In addition to general and family dentistry, we are proud of the cosmetic dentistry services that we provide.
- We shine because of the amazing patient relationships we build.
Comfort & Convenience
Buffalo cosmetic dentist Dr. Larry Evola and his friendly staff set the goal each day of making every patient feel relaxed and comfortable when they come through the door. Here are just a few of the convenient amenities you will find at Forestream Dental:
- Inviting couches and chairs
- Open and airy feeling, not sterile
- CD players and a large selection of CDs
- DVD glasses to watch movies while you wait
- Massage chairs for relaxation
- A refreshment center
- Play area for children so that all of our patients can feel comfortable in our practice
Dr. Evola's Special LVI Training
Dr. Evola is one of only two dentists in New York State and the only one in Western New York trained by the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies in neuromuscular dentistry for the treatment of TMJ and TMD. LVI also provides courses in advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques that Dr. Evola and his staff regularly attend.
The (LVI) is the world's premier postgraduate teaching facility for cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry. Dr. Evola and his dental staff attend many continuing education courses in order to provide you with the latest dental technology and the most innovative dental techniques available.
Forestream's Comprehensive Approach
Dr. Evola is unique because he offers comprehensive dental care. In addition to specializing in cosmetic dentistry and neuromuscular dentistry, he also provides general dental services such as dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, sedation dentistry and other general dentistry services to families throughout Buffalo, Amherst, Lancaster, and Williamsville, New York. Please email or call us any time to set up a free initial consultation.